WindMatch opens March 5, 2018!
Your opportunity to have one-on-one, half-hour meetings with other offshore wind businesses.
WindMatch is your chance to:
- Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
- Create active channels for business transactions.
- Start a dialogue that will help you share in developing and sharing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
- Build relationships with entities outside of the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
- Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.
We'll be hosting WindMatch sessions throughout the Forum. You MUST register in advance.
All WindMatch sessions are sponsored by Hobbs and Towne.
- Tuesday, April 3 - 1:00-1:30pm Windmatch Session I
- Tuesday, April 3 - 1:45-2:15pm Windmatch Session II
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30-3:00pm Windmatch Session III
- Wednesday, April 4 - 8:00-8:30am Windmatch Session IV
- Wednesday, April 4 - 10:15-10:45am Windmatch Session V
- Wednesday, April 4 - 1:00-1:30pm WindMatch Session VI
- Wednesday, April 4 - 3:00-3:25pm WindMatch Session VII
- Wednesday, April 4 - 5:00-5:30pm WindMatch Session VIII
- Thursday, April 5 - 8:00-8:30am WindMatch Session IX
- Thursday, April 5 - 1:00-1:30pm WindMatch Session X
- Thursday, April 5 - 3:00-3:25pm WindMatch Session XI
- Thursday, April 5 - 5:00-5:30pm WindMatch Session XII
- Friday, April 6 - 8:30-9:00am WindMatch Session XIII
How to set up a WindMatch meeting
WindMatch is open! Please follow these directions to set up your sessions.
- Go to https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Update.jsp?A=19815
- Enter your email address and either your confirmation code or your RegistrantID. Both are found on your registration confirmation email. Click Submit.
- Click the Appointment Home link at the top left.
- Click on "Click here to search and schedule appointments with Attendees.” You’ll see a list of all attendees. Click on someone’s name to send a message or request a meeting.
- Click on the name of the person you want to meet with, then Request Appointment.
- Write a note to the person. Do not put anything in the "Proposed Location" (the person accepting your meeting will select the location), then click the Make Appointment button. The person will get an email notification of the appointment and will contact you. Remember, your meeting is not scheduled until the other person accepts your request.